- The team hosting the meet contacts us to obtain a free
- The host team uploads an Events file from Hy-tek Meet ManagerTM
- The team sets a price($3 to $10) for user access to the online
meet data. A small portion of the fee each user pays to access the site goes to
SplashLane and an affiliate. The team receives the rest.
- The team installs a program on the laptop with Meet ManagerTM for use during the meet. This program
uploads current event/heat info and results during the meet to SplashLane using
an Internet connection. The results will be sent from either the timing console
or Meet ManagerTM.
- The user goes to SplashLane from any Internet enabled device and selects the
meet they wish to access online.
- The user will be prompted to enter credit card information to pay for access on
- The user then receives full access to view the online meet
program, search for events by athlete or team, view the current race, view
real-time results, etc.